Grids for the optimal distribution over a large surface of the shock wave generated by AIRFLASH® compressed air cannons
EOLO fluidizer are distribution grids for the shock waves generated by AIRFLASH® air cannons.
EOLO directs the flow of compressed air to critical points and distributes the shock wave along the internal surface of the storage structure, reducing the friction effect between the wall and the material (the material thus naturally slides towards the extraction point).
The advantages of EOLO:
- achieve higher levels of effectiveness in face of lower energy expenditure;
- widen the range of action of the single air cannon;
- enhance the fluidization level using the same number of air cannons;
- protect, reduce and render firing devices by preventing the entry of material into the cannon;
- "cleaning" action of storage structures
- protect, reduce and render, until eliminating, the presence of dead zones of stagnation of the material (particularly important aspect for organic materials subject to deterioration)
- protect, reduce and make it possible to transit in succession, in the same storage facility, of materials of different nature, reducing the risk of contamination
- essential for the correct handling of material stored in flat bottom silos.